CANBERRA – Australian fleet buyers increasingly are choosing smaller vehicles as well as those powered by alternative fuels. A survey conducted by the Australasian Fleet Managers Assn. shows more fleet buyers, which account for about half of all new car sales annually, are moving to smaller and gas-powered vehicles. Some 85% of the 600 fleet companies in Australia and New Zealand say the environment is becoming a major issue. About 15% of fleet managers decided to a move to smaller ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Fleets Choose Smaller Cars, Alternative Fuels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.