CANBERRA – The Australian government introduces a policy encouraging drivers of 10,000 vehicles in the federal fleet to use ethanol-blended fuel. The Department of Finance is issuing information to fleet users after Prime Minister John Howard calls for drivers to use the 10% ethanol-90% gasoline blended fuel where possible. John Howard The advice includes a long list of outlets where E10 is readily available, providing the more than 80% of fleet users who are driving E10 compatible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Government Targets Ethanol Fuel Use" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.