Australian sales of new liquefied petroleum gas (autogas)-powered passenger and light commercial vehicles jumped 139% in 2006. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says sales of autogas passenger cars to fleets and business increased in 2006 by more than 2,500 vehicles, or 48%. Deliveries of autogas light commercial vehicles surged 93.6%. Industry body LPG Australia says continuing uncertainty over gasoline prices and increased public awareness of the fuel’s key benefits resulted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Motorists Flocked to LPG Conversion in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.