CANBERRA – Australian Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane is inviting state ministers to accompany him when he visits General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. headquarters in Detroit in January to seek more business for the Australian auto industry. Among them will be Victoria Manufacturing Minister Andre Haermeyer. "We are trying to put aside state-vs-state or state-vs-federal government rivalries,” Haermeyer says in published reports. “We want Australia to be speaking with a single ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Officials to Meet With U.S. Auto Makers in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.