Full production of the Pontiac G8 for the U.S. market now is under way in Australia, with the vehicle slated to go on sale in first-quarter 2008. GM Holden Ltd. says the introduction of the Pontiac G8 represents a significant milestone, as it brings the mix of vehicles produced at its Adelaide plant to a 50-50 split between export and domestic output. It also ensures the production line is running at full capacity of 620 cars per day, the equivalent of one vehicle rolling off the line ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Pontiac G8 Output in Full Swing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.