CANBERRA – Volvo Car Australia Ltd. names Steve Blyth, currently director-customer service for Volvo Taiwan, as its new managing director. When he assumes his new duties June 1, Blyth will be the first Australian managing director for Volvo Car Australia. The Australian’s career includes posts as vice president-commercial operations at Volvo Thailand and vice president-business development operations with Volvo Korea. Blyth replaces Alwin Popken, who has been appointed chief financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Returns Home for Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.