Australian parts makers Futuris Corp. and Pacifica Group fear that the tornado that significantly damaged a General Motors Corp. light-truck plant in Oklahoma City will affect their production. (See related story: Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Plant) Futuris owns heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system supplier Air International, and Pacifica makes brakes for the Oklahoma-built TrailBlazer and Envoy. Neither parts maker knows the status of their business with the plant. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Suppliers Fear Impact of Oklahoma Tornado" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.