Michael J. Jackson, who started out as a dealership service technician and now heads the largest dealership chain in the nation, is the Automotive Hall of Fame’s Industry Leader of the Year. He is the first dealer to receive the award. It dates to 1982, when Lee Iacocca was the recipient. Last year it was General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Richard Wagoner. Hall of Famer Mike Jackson Jackson is chairman and CEO of AutoNation Inc., with $19.4 billion in 2003 revenues. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Hall of Fame Names Leader of the Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642