PARIS – The 2008-2009 global financial crises knocked the research and development departments at Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroen for a loop yet, despite a decline in the number of French patents granted in 2010, the auto makers remained at the top of the list. PSA is the perennial champion. Although down 9%, the auto maker still ended the year with 1,152 new patents, including those filed by Faurecia, its supplier subsidiary. The number of Renault patents dropped 38% to 562. Patents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Industry Populates French Patents List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.