WASHINGTON – The auto industry has been a mainstay of the U.S. economy for more than a century, says Sean McAlinden, vice president of the Center for Automotive Research (CAR). No other industry directly generates as much retail business and employment as auto manufacturing, McAlinden says at a recent DaimlerChrysler AG Innovations Symposium here. Sean McAlinden, vice president of Center for Automotive Research. Studies CAR performed last year for the Alliance of Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Industry Powers U.S. Economic Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.