At least one of the world's leading auto makers has become disenchanted with the poor quality of gasoline in the U.S. – and is planning action, sources say. The unnamed auto maker will, either alone or with other manufacturers willing to join, begin to openly endorse gasoline brands with acceptable quality. The auto maker’s decision on how motorists will be advised about gasoline quality is forthcoming, but the exact timing is not known. Details of the action are being kept under wraps, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Maker Plans to Endorse Gasoline Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.