July was a cruel month for cross/utility vehicles, as the once-promising segment saw sales slide across the board. According to Ward’s segmentation, July deliveries were down in every category, ranging from a 22.0% drop in the Small CUV segment to 29,351 units, compared with year-ago, to 29.3% in the Luxury Large CUV category to 8,463. Overall, the CUV segment was off 19.4% for the month to 197,141 units, marking the first time in the last 17 months segment sales have dipped below the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers, Analysts Confident in CUV Segment, Despite Sales Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642