For the second consecutive month, auto makers are boosting their second-quarter North American output plans, this time by a whopping 134,300 units. The increase is equivalent to 1.6% and takes the quarter’s schedule to 4,611,000 cars and trucks from the 4,476,700 units planned at the end of March. That brings to 167,800 the number of assemblies added to April-June production schedules since initial plans for 4,443,200 units were laid out in late February. (view related data: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Boost April-June Plans; First Half is Third Best" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.