DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler Services North America, Ford Motor Credit and General Motors Acceptance Corp. form a joint venture to build a uniform dealer credit application system. The system will offer dealers a single platform to submit credit applications to the multiple finance sources with which they do business. The companies say by working together, they can develop a new system more quickly than working separately. Members of the JV plan to form a new company located in Southfield, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Form Credit Joint Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.