FRANKFURT – Auto makers increasingly are asking non-traditional sources to build their concept cars. The most obvious example is Aston Martin's use of India's DC Design for the V8 Vantage, but there are others. Aston Martin had India's DC Design build its V8 Vantage. Concept cars can run in the millions of dollars, so Ford Motor Co.’s bill, rumored to be around $500,000 for Aston, represents a massive saving that's likely to see more Premier Automotive Group concepts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Look East for Concepts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.