DETROIT – The automotive and fashion design worlds are coming together as auto makers look to vehicle interiors to get a leg up on the competition. Both General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. have tapped former fashion designers to lend their to the development of key models. Anthony Prozzi, a New York native who worked for W magazine and fashion designer Donna Karan, is now leading interior design for the upcoming Ford Flex cross/utility vehicle. He was introduced to the automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Look to Fashion Industry for Interior Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.