Four auto makers are recalling more than 450,000 vehicles in the U.S. due to a variety of defects, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. Included in the recalls: 256,409 Dodge Dakota pickups; Dodge Durango and Jeep Liberty and Wrangler SUVs; and Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum cars due to defects that could allow the vehicles to roll away while in the “park” position. Affected models are all ’05s. 123,592 General Motors Corp. ’05 and ’06 pickups, SUVs, vans and cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Recall 450,000-Plus Vehicles in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.