Any concerns industry executives may have about an eventual slowing of new car and light-truck demand are well-masked by robust third-quarter North American production plans obtained by Ward's this week (see related data: Ward's North America Production Schedule). In their latest go-around, industry planners have scheduled 3,910,600 vehicles (including medium and heavy trucks) for assembly in the U.S., Canada and Mexico in the July-September quarter – barring any strike action by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Set Robust Q3 Plan 10% Above Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.