Special Coverage North American Int’l Auto Show DETROIT – U.S. Rep. John Dingell (D-MI) intends to place a cap-and-trade proposal in climate-change legislation he will write in the coming weeks but believes the auto industry shouldn’t be the lone target of the bill. Noting last month’s energy legislation that calls for corporate average fuel efficiency to improve 40% by 2020, Dingell says in a statement today that before further reductions are imposed on auto makers, “other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Should Not Be Only Industry Penalized for Global Warming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.