A slowdown in U.S. auto sales continues to impact second-quarter vehicle output schedules. In their recent round of scheduling meetings, industry executives pared another 44,500 units from the revised April-June plan of just two weeks ago when Ford Motor Co. belatedly outlined its official second-quarter schedule for the first time. Without any changes in the Ford figures, the industry now plans to build 4,257,100 cars and trucks in the second quarter, down 8.6% from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Trim Q2 Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.