North American auto makers are trimming third-quarter output plans by a relatively minor 15,800 units, bringing production for the period to 3,811,100 cars and trucks. That is down just 0.4% from the 3,826,900 July-September assemblies pegged a month ago, prior to recent adjustments by Ford Motor Co., but it still eclipses the 3,758,100 vehicles built in like-2004 by 1.4%. (See related data: Ward's North American Schedule Update) It also excludes any action forthcoming from General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Trim Q3 Output Slightly; GM Still Mapping Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.