SHANGHAI — Auto Shanghai 2001 will be held June 19-24 at the Shanghai International Exhibition Center, ShanghaiMart and Shanghai Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center, Shanghai. The show, which continues to grow, will use 40,000 sq.-m (430,560 sq.-ft.) of exhibition space this year and feature not only new models from leading automakers, but also auto parts, accessories, car care products, testing and control equipment, manufacturing technology and maintenance equipment from leading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Shanghai 2001 slated for June 19-24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.