When I was a kid, going to the auto show was one of the most exciting things we did every year. Dazzling displays, shiny new models, and the hubbub of thousands of show-goers created electricity in the air. Today, as a member of the media, it's a very different experience. The press days at a modern auto show are a grueling marathon. Every auto maker has a half hour to hawk its wares, and the press conferences run back-to-back, dawn to dusk. There is an overflow crowd at each press ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Show Circuit Never Ends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642