FLAT ROCK, MI – AutoAlliance International Inc., the Mazda Motor Corp.-Ford Motor Co. joint venture in Flat Rock, MI, plans to add 1,400 jobs needed to build the ’05 Ford Mustang, bringing rolls to 3,300. Job One for the Mustang is slated for early September, after which Mustang production will exceed output of the Mazda6’s three variants, which is nearing 100,000 units on an annualized basis, says AAI President and CEO Phil Spender. The 1,400 workers will be new to the Flat Rock plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoAlliance Receives Training Grant for 1,400 Jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.