AutoAlliance Thailand Co. Ltd., the joint venture between Mazda Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. located in Thailand's Rayong province, assembles its 1 millionth vehicle since beginning production in 1998. The milestone was celebrated at a ceremony during which a Mazda BT-50 and Ford Ranger pickup truck symbolically shared the 1millionth designation. The two vehicles are being donated to the Chaipattana Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides sustainable support to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoAlliance Thailand Reaches Production Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.