Autoliv Inc establishes an agreement with BMW AG to supply safety electronics, in addition to the air bags, seat belts and steering wheels that Autoliv currently supplies the German car manufacturer. The agreement includes a new Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) from Elmos Semiconductor AG that will be part of a new safety system currently being developed by BMW. The new system is expected to be launched in model year 2003 in a new vehicle. This contract represents annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autoliv supplies BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.