Only four global automobile companies made the list of 100 publicly traded companies making up the Dow Jones Global Titans Index. Toyota Motor Corp., DaimlerChrysler AG, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. are included in the index, which is based on both the companies' value as determined by the stock market, and by their global spread, with at least 40% of revenues made outside the home market. The automobile industry is the largest manufacturing industry represented in the index, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automakers in Backseat on New Stock Index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.