AutoNation Inc. inks a deal to buy Leesburg Honda and Leesburg Toyota of Leesburg, VA, a fast-growing Washington suburb. With the Leesburg acquisitions, AutoNation will have 10 new vehicle franchises in the Washington-Baltimore area. No terms were disclosed, but AutoNation expects combined annual revenues from both dealerships to total about $77 million. The sale is expected to close next month.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation Acquires Leesburg Honda, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.