AutoNation Inc. signs an agreement to acquire five new vehicle franchises from the Vista Automotive Group based in Corpus Christi, TX. The franchises are Chevrolet, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Mitsubishi and Isuzu. Once closed, the deal will give AutoNation a total of 13 new vehicle franchises in Corpus Christi, 64 in Texas and 379 in the U.S. AutoNation, ranked first on the Ward’s Megadealer 100, also has franchises in the Texas markets of Amarillo, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation Announces Acquisition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.