AutoNation Inc. signs an agreement to purchase Glauser Mercedes-Benz of Sarasota, FL. It is the only Mercedes dealership in Sarasota, and will bring the number of AutoNation’s Florida Mercedes dealerships to five. AutoNation will own and operate 65 new franchises in the state once the deal closes, likely in first-quarter 2004. Glauser’s 2003 revenues were about $150 million, with sales of nearly 1,700 new vehicles and 550 used vehicles. Glauser Mercedes-Benz is an authorized Maybach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation to Buy Mercedes Dealership in Sarasota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642