Touring the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, AutoNation Inc. CEO and President Michael Jackson checks out a red Mercedes CLS 55 AMG. “I’ve already placed my order for one, only it will be in black,” he says, admiring the elegant sedan. It is no surprise Jackson drives a Mercedes. He started his career in a Mercedes-Benz dealership service department. He then became an owner of the dealership, then president of Mercedes-Benz North America. Although he is now the head of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation CEO Has High Praise for Saturn, Chrysler and Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.