AutoNation Inc. wins a new Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. dealership in Katy, TX, near Houston. Construction already is under way, with opening scheduled for April. It will be known as Champion Nissan and be the 13th Champion brand AutoNation dealership in the Houston area. The new site will encompass a 12,300-sq.-ft. (1,143-sq.-m) showroom, 14,600-sq.-ft. (1,356-sq.-m) service facility with 26 service bays and a 4,800-sq.-ft. (446-sq.-m) parts department. There will be space for 665 new and used ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation Wins New Texas Nissan Dealership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.