AVL List GmbH Chairman and Chief Executive Helmut List believes his highly specialized company's engineers have an answer to the ever-growing gap between what Europeans and U.S. customers want from an engine: an advanced new engine design that combines the best attributes of diesel and gasoline engines. Mr. List calls the new engine concept the “Fully Flexible Internal Combustion Engine.” …in Europe, powertrain development is dictated primarily by the fact that fuel prices are three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AVL chief discusses variable-compression engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.