DETROIT – Super ultra-low emission vehicles (SULEVs) are several years from high-volume market penetration, but it’s not too early for the industry to develop the testing equipment necessary to verify that a vehicle is worthy of such a lofty certification. AVL List GmbH has developed a Bag Mini-Diluter (BMD) testing machine that meets SULEV requirements. The German-based powertrain testing company is bolstered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s strong encouragement that the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AVL Ready for SULEV Testing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.