VIENNA – OAO Avtoframos, a 50/50 joint venture between Renault SA and the city of Moscow, announces its first local supplier for the new Logan, Renault’s emerging markets’ car. Renault Logan will be sold in emerging markets. AMO ZIL, a Moscow-based vehicle maker, will manufacture 12 different body-stamping parts for Avtoframos, and the French-Russian JV will support ZIL to reach the required quality. Avtoframos will supply stamping tools and will be responsible for the selection of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avtoframos Picks First Local Supplier for Renault Logan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.