VIENNA – Lada maker AO AvtoVAZ plans to boost output of its Lada 2110 model range, which consists of the Lada 2110 sedan, 2111 station wagon and 2112 hatchback. The auto maker says it has reached an agreement with its trade unions to stretch the second shift at its assembly plant. The agreement enables second-shift workers to operate on a 9-hour shift instead of the normal eight hours. The new work schedule should boost daily output by 50 cars. The additional production is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Boost Lada 2110 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.