VIENNA – OAO AvtoVAZ, the Russian partner of the Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance that holds a 25% stake in the auto maker, will begin producing a Lada model based on Renault’s Dacia Logan in 2012, followed by a Nissan version. “We plan to start production of a Lada 7-seater based on the Renault B0 platform in March 2012,” AvtoVAZ President Igor Komarov tells a Russian TV station. Renault employs the B0 platform for its entry-level cars, such as the Logan manufactured at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Build New Models Based on Renault Logan Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.