VIENNA — Maker of Lada cars and the largest automaker in Eastern Europe, AO AvtoVAZ, is planning to equip a significant number of its cars with diesel engines in the future. Currently, only a small number of Lada cars is powered by diesel engines. The Lada 21045 station wagon is available with the 1.5L diesel engine VAZ 341, which was developed by AvtoVAZ and is produced at the OAO Barnaultransmash engine plant in very small numbers. Barnaultransmash plans to produce only about 2,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to buy Siberian-made diesels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.