MOSCOW – Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ once again is changing plans for production of the classic Lada 2121 Niva SUV. AvtoVAZ will continue to build the classic Lada 2121 Niva due to customer demand. Originally, AvtoVAZ said it would reduce production of the vehicle step by step, until it was completely phased out by 2006 in conjunction with production of the new Chevrolet Niva at the General Motors Corp.-AvtoVAZ joint venture. AvtoVAZ later changed its mind, saying the old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Continue Production of Old Lada 2121 Niva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.