MOSCOW – Lada-maker OAO AvtoVAZ plans to increase assembly kit shipments to ZAO RosLada, Syzran, and OAO Izhmash-Avto, Izhevsk, two Russian car plants that belong to the Samara-based SOK Group. Plans call for some 89,500 kits this year, up 11.7% from 2002. The RosLada assembly plant expects to receive 44,500 kits of the boxy rear-wheel-drive Lada 2104 (station wagon) and 2107 (sedan), as well as the front-wheel-drive Lada Samara 21093 hatchback. About 45,000 kits will go to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Increase Assembly Kits to SOK Group Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.