VIENNA – Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ ends production of the front-drive Samara 21093 5-door hatchback. Lada Samara 21093 5-door. Output of the 5-door car started in 1987 and more than 1.5 million units were made through the end of March 2004. The Samara 21093 is being replaced in the market by the modernized and restyled Samara 2114, already in production. Output of the Lada Samara 2108, the 3-door hatchback and first front-drive Lada, was phased out in fall 2003. Originally, AvtoVAZ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Phases Out Lada Samara 21093 Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.