VIENNA — Russia's largest automaker, AO AvtoVAZ, saw a 19.8% drop in production in 1998. The automaker produced 594,516 units in 1998 and shipped about 4,000 Lada 2106 assembly kits to RossLada in Syzran, Russia. The rear-wheel-drive Lada 2106 remains AvtoVAZ's production leader with 114,827 units produced. The automaker also built 83,539 front-wheel-drive 21099 Samara sedans, 77,765 rear-wheel-drive 2107s and 62,821 units of the new Lada 2110 model family. Exports of the Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ production down during 1998" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.