MOSCOW – A red Lada sports car and official announcement of a deal for assembly of General Motors Corp.’s Hummer H2s in Russia draws most of the attention at this year’s Moscow motor show. Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ, Russia’s largest car manufacturer, introduces four new concepts and prototypes at the exhibition, ranging from a mini-car concept to a fuel-cell prototype. Lada 2170 should reach production by early 2005. Among the group is the Lada 2170, a new model based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Rolls Out New Ladas at Moscow Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.