VIENNA â Russian auto maker OAO AvtoVAZ signs an agreement to buy a 25% share of the Kazakh assembler AO Asia Avto. Based in Ustj-Kamenogorsk, Asia Avto assembles AvtoVAZ, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. and Skoda Auto a.s. vehicles from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from Russia, Czech Republic and South Korea. Asia Avtoâs portfolio includes the Chevorlet Lacetti, Epica and Captiva; Lada 4x4 and Samara 21099; and Skoda Octavia Tour. Asia Avtoâs annual capacity is 45,000 units. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Takes Stake in Kazakhstanâs Asia Avto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642