Pontiac Aztek earns the highest-ever rollover rating for a sport/utility vehicle (SUV), the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. (NHTSA) reports. Aztek earns four stars out of a possible five. Meanwhile, NHTSA awards three stars to products on Ford Motor Co.’s U152 platform — Ford Explorer and Mercury Mercury Mountaineer. They join products on General Motors Corp. GMT360 platform — Chevrolet TrailBlazer, GMC Envoy and Oldsmobile Bravada — as the only ’02 vehicles subjected to NHTSA’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aztek Shines in Rollover Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.