BIRMINGHAM, MI – Ford Motor Co. will roll out a handful of limited edition vehicles to commemorate the auto maker’s centennial in 2003, Ward’s learns. Three Ford products featured in latest James Bond movie, Die Another Day: Limited Edition 007 Ford Thunderbird (left), Aston Marton V12 Vanquish and Jaguar XKR. “We have five centennial vehicles that we’re launching,” says Jan Valentic, vice president-global marketing. She is mum on which vehicle lines will be featured, confirming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Badged Vehicles to Mark Ford Birthday Bash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.