Mitsubishi’s Pajero – version still to be determined – to be assembled in Iran. Iran’s Bahman Group inks an agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. for local assembly of the Mitsubishi Pajero SUV. The company also will represent Mitsubishi in Iran as importer of built-up vehicles. Assembly of the Mitsubishi Pajero is slated to start at Bahman Motors Center, a car-assembly plant owned 100% by the Bahman Group, in summer 2004. There is no final decision on which version of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bahman Motors to Assemble Mitsubishi Pajero" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.