Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co. Ltd. begins construction on a RMB10 billion ($1.5 billion) parts plant in Beijing. The government’s Xinhua news agency says the facility, located in the city’s Tongzhou district economic-development zone, is expected to become a world-class assembly base integrating research and development with design and manufacturing. It will produce 400,000 automatic, 30,000 manual and 300,000 continuously variable transmissions annually when it reaches full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BAIC Launches Plant Construction; Geely to Acquire Specialty Maker Zhongyu Auto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642