DETROIT – A top fuel-cell company executive is crossing his fingers concerning a pair of hydrogen bills making their way in Washington. Ballard Power Systems Inc. President and CEO Dennis Campbell says a bill proposed by Democratic Sen. Byron Dorgan (ND) and a separate amendment to President Bush's energy plan could add much-needed muscle to the U.S. auto industry's effort to win the race to the hydrogen economy by making fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs) a reality. Dennis Campbell The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard CEO Urges Washington to Up Hydrogen Funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.