Ballard Power Systems receives orders for a total of $2.1 million from two automotive companies, including Honda Motor Co., Ltd., for Ballard Mark 900 Series Fuel Cell Power Modules and support services. The Mark 900 incorporates Ballard's next-generation fuel cell stack, which is designed for manufacturing in automotive volumes.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard receives contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.